Boarding fees for academic year 2017/2018
7-day boarding – £10,200
5-day boarding – £7,950
Tuition fees – £7,800 (payable by all non-UK/non-EU citizens)
Fees include capital fee and voluntary contribution fees.
Sibling discount of 10% applied for second and subsequent children.
There is a 2% discount for full years’ fees if paid before 1st September.
- Accommodation – two or four pupils per room. Bedclothes are provided.
- Catering – Breakfast, lunch, tea and evening supper.
- Medical, dental and optical treatment (excluding elective treatment)
- Membership of school clubs and societies
- School facilities – computer suite, sports hall etc
- Boarding department trips and activities
What’s not included?
- Private music tuition
- Personal taxis
- School trips
- Personal spending money
- Airport transfers
- Extra-English tuition
*please note these lists are for indicative purposes only and are not exhaustive.
Terms of withdrawal;
Please note that one full term’s notice of withdrawal, in writing, must be provided or one term’s fees paid in lieu of short notice.