RSD Familiarisation Day – Saturday 15 October 2016
Test 1 Saturday 12 November 2016
Test 2 Saturday 26 November 2016
Test 3 Saturday 3 December 2016
Results to Parents Saturday 28th January 2017
SITTING THE CEA AT RSD
- Candidates are advised to arrive in school from 9.15 am and all candidates should be in their places no later than 9.45am.
- Please use both car parks (Ranfurly Road and Northland Row entrances).
What to bring
- Candidates need to bring: AQE Admission card
Two pencils and a rubber
- No food or drink will be permitted in the examination room.
- No mobile phones, iPods, MP3/4 players.
- No products with an electronic communication/storage device or digital facility.
- In particular, no candidate must have in their possession a mobile phone, whether switched on or not.
Completing the Test
- The papers are to be completed in pencil.
- During the examination candidates will be informed when 15, 30 and 45 minutes have passed.
- The questions should be answered as quickly and as carefully as possible, starting at the beginning of the paper and continuing right through.
- If a candidate comes to a question that he/she is not able to answer, leave it and go on to the next question and return to this question later.
- Rough work may be done on the separate sheet provided or at the side of the assessment paper.
- Candidates should make their normal writing as neat as possible and if they are making any changes to answers they should try to do so as neatly as possible.
- Candidates should make sure that they do not turn over two pages at once.
- Candidates must not talk during the assessment.
- During the assessment no candidate must give help to another candidate or copy from another candidate.
- If a candidate needs to attract the attention of the invigilator they should raise their hand.
Other Key Points
- No additional time will be added on for toilet breaks (unless specific Special Arrangements apply).
- If a candidate arrives late, he or she will not be given extra time at the end of the session.
- If a candidate finishes early he or she must not leave the room before the end of the time but should look over their work and make sure that he/she has not missed any pages.
- Candidates with Special Arrangements are to bring relevant items as arranged e.g. a coloured overlay, a timer, food or drink if permitted.