Year 13 and 14 Physics pupils had the exciting opportunity this week to meet and attend a lecture given by Chris McNicol. Chris has just recently finished a PhD in particle physics, at Warwick University, searching for new particles and interactions in the Universe, with the ATLAS detector at the Large Hadron Collider, CERN. Pupils enjoying learning about research that Chris had conducted and what his work at CERN has involved.
- Behaviour at School Rugby Matches 5th December 2019
- Ellen Awarded Top CCEA Candidate in GCSE Art and Design 27th November 2019
- Alice in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass 24th November 2019
- Great progress for Biodiversity Team 22nd November 2019
- A Level Physics pupils meet particle Physicist 21st November 2019