Year 13 and 14 Physics pupils had the exciting opportunity this week to meet and attend a lecture given by Chris McNicol. Chris has just recently finished a PhD in particle physics, at Warwick University, searching for new particles and interactions in the Universe, with the ATLAS detector at the Large Hadron Collider, CERN. Pupils enjoying learning about research that Chris had conducted and what his work at CERN has involved.
- RSD welcomes new Dilworth Tutors for 2020 15th January 2020
- Gold and bronze for Matthew at the Ulster Schools’ Swimming Gala 15th January 2020
- Farewell to our Dilworth Tutors of 2019 19th December 2019
- Charities Committee raise £1025 in 24 hours! 19th December 2019
- Lucy Turkington selected for Dubai International Invitational Tournament 19th December 2019