Boarding fees for academic year 2018/2019
7-day boarding – £10,650
5-day boarding – £7,950
Tuition fees – £8,400 (payable by all non-UK/non-EU citizens)
Fees include capital fee and voluntary contribution fees.
Sibling discount of 10% applied for second and subsequent children.
There is a 2% discount for full year’s fees if paid before 1st September.
- Accommodation – two or four pupils per room. Bedclothes are provided.
- Full laundry service
- Catering – Breakfast, lunch, tea and evening supper.
- Medical, dental and optical treatment (excluding elective treatment)
- Membership of school clubs and societies
- School facilities – computer suite, sports hall etc
- Boarding department trips and activities
What’s not included?
- Private music tuition
- Personal taxis
- School trips
- Personal spending money
- Airport transfers
- Extra-English tuition
*please note these lists are for indicative purposes only and are not exhaustive.
Terms of withdrawal;
Please note that one full term’s notice of withdrawal, in writing, must be provided or one term’s fees paid in lieu of short notice.
Full fees information can be found here