Thursday the 12th of December was our boarders Christmas dinner. We had a wonderful time celebrating Christmas before heading home to our own families, keeping up the festive spirit .Thanks to the kitchen staff for a delicious meal and to our Upper Sixth for fantastic after-dinner entertainment. This is one of our favourite occasions and this year’s dinner was definitely one of the highlights of the year. A great night of fun was had by all.
- Emma competes in Irish Minor Schools Swimming Championship 12th February 2019
- U13 Girls’ Table Tennis team wins Ulster Schools Team Championships 12th February 2019
- Emma-Jane named 2019 Premier Individual Champion at Show Jumping League 12th February 2019
- Young Artists Exhibition 2019 4th February 2019
- Young Artists Exhibition 2019 3rd February 2019