Thursday the 12th of December was our boarders Christmas dinner. We had a wonderful time celebrating Christmas before heading home to our own families, keeping up the festive spirit .Thanks to the kitchen staff for a delicious meal and to our Upper Sixth for fantastic after-dinner entertainment. This is one of our favourite occasions and this year’s dinner was definitely one of the highlights of the year. A great night of fun was had by all.
- Behaviour at School Rugby Matches 5th December 2019
- Ellen Awarded Top CCEA Candidate in GCSE Art and Design 27th November 2019
- Alice in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass 24th November 2019
- Great progress for Biodiversity Team 22nd November 2019
- A Level Physics pupils meet particle Physicist 21st November 2019