Thursday the 12th of December was our boarders Christmas dinner. We had a wonderful time celebrating Christmas before heading home to our own families, keeping up the festive spirit .Thanks to the kitchen staff for a delicious meal and to our Upper Sixth for fantastic after-dinner entertainment. This is one of our favourite occasions and this year’s dinner was definitely one of the highlights of the year. A great night of fun was had by all.
- Welcome to RSD 25th February 2021
- Royal School Dungannon statement 18th January 2021 18th January 2021
- RSD Update for P7 AQE Parents – 8th January 2021 8th January 2021
- Christmas messages from RSD 18th December 2020
- Art catalogue gifts from IMMA 18th December 2020