RSD Boarding offers a range of 5 and 7 day options and welcomes applications from UK/Ireland, EU and Rest of the World passport holders. The latest Boarding fees information can be found in the PDF document below.
- Accommodation – two or four pupils per room. Bedclothes are provided.
- Full laundry service
- Catering – Breakfast, lunch, tea and evening supper.
- Medical, dental and optical treatment (excluding elective treatment)
- Membership of school clubs and societies
- School facilities – computer suite, sports hall etc.
- Wifi and Sky TV
- RSD Boarding trips and activities
Terms of withdrawal
Please note that one full term’s notice of withdrawal, in writing, must be provided or one term’s fees paid in lieu of short notice.
RSD Boarding requires all boarders who do not reside in the UK/Ireland to have an educational guardian. Full details can be found in the PDF document.
Fees Rates 23-24
Size: 78.54 KB
Date modified: 14-05-2023
Educational Guardianship Information 202...
Size: 119.68 KB
Date modified: 19-12-2022
Fees Rates 22-23
Size: 237.93 KB
Date modified: 05-04-2022