Boarding fees for academic year 2018/2019
7-day boarding – £10,650
5-day boarding – £7,950
Tuition fees – £8,400 (payable by all non-UK/non-EU citizens)
Fees include capital fee and voluntary contribution fees.
Sibling discount of 10% applied for second and subsequent children.
There is a 2% discount for full year’s fees if paid before 1st September.
- Accommodation – two or four pupils per room. Bedclothes are provided.
- Full laundry service
- Catering – Breakfast, lunch, tea and evening supper.
- Medical, dental and optical treatment (excluding elective treatment)
- Membership of school clubs and societies
- School facilities – computer suite, sports hall etc
- Wifi and Sky TV
- Boarding department trips and activities