From April 2nd-4th, 40 pupils from RSD and SPA embarked on a three day practice expedition in the Mourne Mountains as part of their Gold Duke of Edinburgh award. As part of the Shared Education Project (SESP), pupils from RSD had the opportunity to join with pupils from St. Patrick’s Academy, improving many physical and navigation skills as well as creating a strong sense of teamwork throughout the seven groups. Despite some unpredictable weather, every pupil successfully completed the practice expedition and the group are well on their way to completing their real expedition in Donegal in June. Well done to all pupils and teachers involved.
- RSD welcomes new Dilworth Tutors for 2020 15th January 2020
- Gold and bronze for Matthew at the Ulster Schools’ Swimming Gala 15th January 2020
- Farewell to our Dilworth Tutors of 2019 19th December 2019
- Charities Committee raise £1025 in 24 hours! 19th December 2019
- Lucy Turkington selected for Dubai International Invitational Tournament 19th December 2019