Year 12 Physicists had a great day yesterday learning how ‘smart materials’ will shape our future; from colour changing roof tiles and sportswear to continuously adaptive bone casts and self healing building materials. Mrs Chambers noted that it “might even have sparked the interest of a few Year 12 pupils to pursuing a career in this area.” 👍🏼🤔💡Pupils also squeezed in a bit of ‘play-time Physics’ on the trip to W5 too- a great opportunity to continue learning outside the classroom! A great day had by pupils and staff alike.
- Behaviour at School Rugby Matches 5th December 2019
- Ellen Awarded Top CCEA Candidate in GCSE Art and Design 27th November 2019
- Alice in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass 24th November 2019
- Great progress for Biodiversity Team 22nd November 2019
- A Level Physics pupils meet particle Physicist 21st November 2019