On Friday, students from Years 8-11 entered their creations in our special Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Baking Competition. The students’ scones, traybakes and cakes were enjoyed as part of our special celebration, alongside a barbecue, live music and lovely weather.
In each year group, prizes were awarded by some very special judges (Mrs McMullan and Mrs Clingan).
Thanks to everyone who took part and to all of the staff who made this celebration possible.
Year 8 Scones
- Winners: Aaron Reid and Keenan Smith
- Runners up; Madison Weir and Lucy Orr, Phoebe Kells and Kornelia Strzelczyk
Year 9 Chocolate Cakes
- Winners: Hannah McElwaine and Rebecca Robinson
- Runners up: Erin May McCreedy and Alice Doran, Emilia Zareiko and Katherine Ryan
- Special judges award: Kylie Cheung and Nisha Chung
Year 10 Traybakes
- Winners: Reuben Gallagher & Harry Wylie
- Runners Up: Jamie Creaney, Stephen Wylie, Caleb Thompson
Year 11 Showstoppers
- Winners: Carly Robinson, Nicole Hamilton, Hannah Herron, Louise Marshall and Miranda Hazelton
- Runners up: Joanna Ashfield, Molly McCallister & Hannah Spence, Grace Beacom and Ellie Hetherington