A Level Options
Op A 2020-...
Sixth Form Charter
Progress from Year 13 to Year 14
- satisfactory attendance throughout the year, typically greater than 90% in total.
- satisfactory Report Cards demonstrating consistent application and progress in line with the pupil’s ability.
- satisfactory standards in the Spring report demonstrating
- consistent application and progress in line with the pupil’s ability;
- the completion of all coursework and/or controlled assessments (if relevant);
- satisfactory levels of preparation for the examinations in the summer.
- Three Passes at Grades A – E, with Grade D or better in at least TWO AS levels in August
- regular and active membership of at least one weekly extra-curricular activity, club or society (sporting, cultural, etc.)
- no serious breaches of school discipline or Sixth Form Centre etiquette
- be able to show evidence of achieving homework time targets over a sustained period (2½ – 3 hours per night, five nights a week, or 12½ – 15 hours in total)
- active membership of House
- ability to work well in Private Study periods
- good co-operation with subject teachers
- punctual handing in of written assignments