The Chamber Choir visited Dungannon Care Home on Friday 15th December to sing carols for the residents. The choir performed for the first time in Dungannon Care Home last Christmas and all choir members were delighted to return again this year. Many residents played along on percussion instruments and the choir found the whole experience most enjoyable and rewarding.
- Katrina earns filming opportunity with BFI and Cinemagic 19th October 2018
- Year 11 Historians journey to Belgium 18th October 2018
- RSD goes bananas for World Mental Health Day! 10th October 2018
- Mental Health ‘Sign Posting’ Event 25th September 2018
- Prize Distribution 2018 21st September 2018