On the morning of Friday 29th September, the Charities Committee held their annual Charities Breakfast for Sixth Form, with the breakfast being held in the canteen this year and a wider selection of foods available than usual. The breakfast went down a treat for everyone involved with £701.35 raised! The money raised was then given to the charity Action Mental Health, who will put the donations to great use. Thanks to Laura Burnett (News Photography Team) for photographs of this event.
- Aspire attend Young Enterprise NI Finals and awards ceremony 17th April 2019
- New Head of RSD Boarding 2nd April 2019
- First place for RSD’s Show Jumping team 1st April 2019
- Sixth Form RE pupils attend CS Lewis Lecture 1st April 2019
- Senior Girls Tag Rugby team pipped at the post 1st April 2019