On the morning of Friday 29th September, the Charities Committee held their annual Charities Breakfast for Sixth Form, with the breakfast being held in the canteen this year and a wider selection of foods available than usual. The breakfast went down a treat for everyone involved with £701.35 raised! The money raised was then given to the charity Action Mental Health, who will put the donations to great use. Thanks to Laura Burnett (News Photography Team) for photographs of this event.
- Team Pulse – Year 11 App Design Finalists 23rd June 2019
- Ambassadors Football Girls’ School Cup 24th May 2019
- Show Jumping Team celebrate win at Balmoral Show 21st May 2019
- U13 Girls win All Ireland Table Tennis Championship 6th May 2019
- Daniel and Tom win Ulster Schools’ Table Tennis Championships 6th May 2019