On Friday 17th November 2017, the whole school took part in fundraising for the charity Children in Need. In RSD tradition, the whole school was dressed in non-uniform, with the charities committee holding a bun sale at break and lunch for fundraising. The buns went down a treat, with an incredible £784 raised for the charity! Well done everyone.
- Sixth Form Open Afternoon 19th April 2019
- Aspire attend Young Enterprise NI Finals and awards ceremony 17th April 2019
- New Head of RSD Boarding 2nd April 2019
- First place for RSD’s Show Jumping team 1st April 2019
- Sixth Form RE pupils attend CS Lewis Lecture 1st April 2019