On Friday 17th November 2017, the whole school took part in fundraising for the charity Children in Need. In RSD tradition, the whole school was dressed in non-uniform, with the charities committee holding a bun sale at break and lunch for fundraising. The buns went down a treat, with an incredible £784 raised for the charity! Well done everyone.
- Top candidate in A Level CCEA examination 7th November 2018
- Ulster Schools Cup championship goes swimmingly for RSD 7th November 2018
- The Smarties and Heroes of Maths Week 2018 28th October 2018
- Bagpipes & whistles! 28th October 2018
- Ulster Orchestra Masterclass 28th October 2018