On Friday 17th November 2017, the whole school took part in fundraising for the charity Children in Need. In RSD tradition, the whole school was dressed in non-uniform, with the charities committee holding a bun sale at break and lunch for fundraising. The buns went down a treat, with an incredible £784 raised for the charity! Well done everyone.
- Emma competes in Irish Minor Schools Swimming Championship 12th February 2019
- U13 Girls’ Table Tennis team wins Ulster Schools Team Championships 12th February 2019
- Emma-Jane named 2019 Premier Individual Champion at Show Jumping League 12th February 2019
- Young Artists Exhibition 2019 4th February 2019
- Young Artists Exhibition 2019 3rd February 2019